It’s time for year-end reporting again. An email with instructions and information has been sent to all Clerks of Session, Moderators of Sessions, and church offices. If a new clerk has been recently elected, please email Sarah.
Checklist of this year's reports:
2. NWC Presbytery - Due Jan. 30
- Terms of call for clergy (fill-in form)
Terms of call data must also be reported to the Board of Pensions
- Necrology (fill-in form)
- Date of last financial review (fill-in form)
- Copy of current Insurance Declaration of Coverage (scan and email to Dean)
Directions for General Assembly reporting:
1. GA Annual Statistical Report – click on “access the year end statistics online reporting system”
- Instructions are found at the above link in English, Korean, and Spanish.
- Don’t be afraid to estimate when you lack reliable data (e.g Sunday School attendance).
- Financial Section - May be completed and/or entered by your financial person.
- Username and Password – The same as last year; information was emailed to all Clerks of Session and Moderators of Session. Be careful to use only yours.
- Remember, the closer you get to the deadline the slower the system will be, since it slows down with multiple users and most people wait to the last minute.
- Call Dean if you have questions or difficulties—use the 10 minute rule—if you can’t solve an issue in ten minutes, call! 425.210.8997 (till 11pm nightly!)
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS FEBRUARY 2, 2017.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS JANUARY 31, 2016.
Email Rev. Dean Strong, Stated Clerk, with questions.
Progress Report from Dean