Progressive, inclusive Presbyterian Church is seeking a regular piano and organ accompanist for our Sunday blended worship services, choir rehearsal, and occasional special services. 3-6 hours per week/12 month position.
Best-fit Skills Desired
Ensemble ability (choirs and soloists)
Pipe organ experience
Accompanying church hymn singing
Dedication to punctuality and excellence
Multi-instrumentalist with interest in worship leading is a bonus!
To apply: Email Saint James Presbyterian Church office with cover letter and resume. Priority application deadline is June 1, 2017
First PC in Bellingham is searching for a part-time Bookkeeper, 8-10 hours per week. Must be available to work Tuesday mornings
Requirements and qualifications include:
1. Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills.
2. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to meet fixed deadlines.
3. Ability to multi-task and think critically under pressure.
4. Working knowledge of all business machines.
5. Skilled in using spreadsheets, databases, and accounting software to process, enter, and reconcile financial data.
6. Keen knowledge of accounting principles.
7. Two year associates degree in accounting or bookkeeping required.
8. Three years of full charge bookkeeping experience required.
9. Three to five years of bookkeeping experience with a church or non-profit preferred.
10. Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel.
11. Expertise in QuickBooks or equivalent accounting software.
Email cover letter and resume to Rev. Doug Bunnell or mail to FPC Personnel, 1031 N Garden St, Bellingham, WA 98225
DEADLINE: May 14th
*As part of the interview process, all candidates will be required to complete skills testing on Microsoft Office products.
Yakutat Presbyterian Church is searching for a Pastoral Intern. Last summer Ann Hartman, an M.Div. Student from Austin Theological Seminary interned with the saints of Yakutat Presbyterian Church in SE Alaska, supervised by Rev. Phil Campbell in Juneau. It was a great experience and Yakutat is open to hosting another student preparing for ministry. See position description for more information!
The Northwest Coast Presbytery is searching for a part-time Pastoral Associate for Village Ministries. The Pastoral Associate will engage, equip and encourage pastors and congregations in villages (communities of 1000 or fewer people) and small, rural congregations (approximately 15) of Northwest Coast Presbytery. Many of our village congregations are at a critical juncture in their ministry lifecycle. Within 2 years we expect each of these congregations to be clear about their approach to a sustainable ministry for the health and well-being of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the communities in which they are planted. This position is a 2 year term. Get job description and application instructions.